The Objectives of the activities are:
• To advocate a community spirit of kindness and care for everyone to start, show and share kindness.
• To inspire graciousness, by carrying out one kind act at a time, through sparing a thought for the people around us.
• To show empathy, and respect towards others, and learn to put others before self.
• To develop compassion in our students for those less fortunate in the society.
• To aspire to create a gracious society, and make life better for everyone.
As part of the activities for the CCE Lesson during the 2018 EDP Kindness Week, Primary 6 students shall be participating in an ICT Forum where they will engage in discussion about the importance of kindness to others.
Students may use their Mother Tongue languages or English Language to input their responses. The ICT Forum shall be available from Term 2 Week 9 and will close by the end of Week 10. The first ten (10) students from each class to submit and have answered correctly shall be awarded gift tokens. Please post your comments in the comments column below.
For Chinese Language, please view the video stimulus in the following:
(请记得在评论的开头写下你的姓名、华文老师、华文组别、级任班级！例：“陈小明、李老师、CL Group 2、6-Diligence）
For Malay Language, please view the video stimulus in the following:
What lessons can you draw from the above video clip you have viewed and share about what other ways you can show appreciation to others.
(Please remember to write down your Name and Class when you are writing your reflections and comments within the comment column.)