The Objectives of the activities are:
• To advocate a community spirit of kindness and care for everyone to start, show and share kindness.
• To inspire graciousness, by carrying out one kind act at a time, through sparing a thought for the people around us.
• To show empathy, and respect towards others, and learn to put others before self.
• To develop compassion in our pupils for those less fortunate in the society.
• To aspire to create a gracious society, and make life better for everyone.
As part of the activities for the CCE Lesson during the 2018 EDP Kindness Week, Primary 4 pupils shall be participating in an Online Quiz that they will learn about the importance of kindness to others.
You may proceed to the Online Quiz from the URL link below:
Pupils may use their Mother Tongue languages or English Language to input their responses. The Online Quiz shall be available from Term 2 Week 9 and will close by the end of Week 10. The first ten (10) pupils from each class to submit and have answered correctly shall be awarded gift tokens.